sâmbătă, 19 iunie 2010

Thank you




Thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Thank you for showing me that best friends can be trusted
Thank you for the good times we had
Thank you for letting me be myself again
Thank you for loving me the way you do
Thank you for being a friend
Thank you for all our memories
Thank you for making me laugh when i was down
Thank you for treated me so good
Thank you for the smile that you pun on my face
Thank you for making me feel so loved and adored
Thank you for all the kindness that you gave to me
Thank you for the moments you made so perfect just with me
Thank you for being the reason of my sunny day
Thank you for being with me almost everyday
Thank you for calling me just to hear my voice
Thank you for your texts sending with love
Thank you for being mine forever and after that
Thank you for all that you've done for me with no regret
Thank you for seeing just the best in me
Thank you for loving me


♥♥♥

2 comentarii:

  1. awe. it's good to have you back! i love this. ♥ missed your blog posts!!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. this post is so cute!!! i love the pics and your words!!! amazing!

    RăspundețiȘtergere